DON'T LET NEGATIVE SEARCH RESULTS MAKE A BAD FIRST IMPRESSION!
Individuals, as well as large enterprises and brands, rely heavily on their online reputation. While the Internet has evolved exponentially in recent years, there’s a good chance that your rivals and competitors are spreading false rumours or fake news about you on the online. If not carefully controlled, any of these sorts of viral negative content can severely damage your entire reputation. Furthermore, your personal internet reputation can have a significant impact on your life in a variety of ways, both personal and professional.
Most employers, coworkers, romantic interests, hiring managers, and potential business partners will conduct an online search for you before making a choice about you.
In recruitment scenario, reputation management provides a valuable solution. Effective leadership teams also understand how to use reputation management to achieve positive outcomes in a variety of areas. Companies can use reputation management strategies to create more effective marketing, improve customer relationships, and uncover valuable insights for better decision making.
Given the enormous value of expressing brand values and personal beliefs through digital channels, it’s understandable that 97 percent of business owners regard reputation management as critical to their success. However, just as digital enables a C-Suite to quickly construct a stage, this fast-paced world also brings more scrutiny than ever before. Customers, investors, and employees scrutinise every move an executive makes, both professional and personal. To help their businesses thrive, C-suite leaders must be willing to act as exceptional brand ambassadors and be aligned with enterprise goals.
WHY PERSONAL REPUTATION?
The energy of social interaction and the medium of social media power our world. Our perception of a person has grown to such proportions that no previous generation has had to deal with it. Obviously, celebrity reputations receive a lot of attention. But, in reality, everyone, big or small, has a reputation. And each person’s reputation is important in his or her sphere of influence, no matter how large or small it is.
A person’s personal reputation may mean the difference between landing a job and being blacklisted by corporate recruiters. It is possible to go from public applause to public approval in a matter of hours.
The majority of people choose to wash their teeth on a regular basis, take a shower, and use deodorant to mask body odour. Personal hygiene is a personal responsibility, but most people will handle these tasks on their own. This is analogous to managing one’s personal reputation. Everyone is responsible for their own reputation, and if it is not taken care of, life begins to unravel.
TYPES OF PERSONAL REPUTATION MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- We use a variety of tracking and sentiment analysis technologies to keep track of people’s online reputations all over the world.
- We track name mentions, emotion, positive and negative content ranks and visibility, and changes in internet sentiment.
Suppression, Removal, and Crisis Management
- A successful personal branding plan focuses on removing or suppressing unfavourable Google pages (and other search and social engines), as well as preventing any non-removable negative content from reaching to the top of search results.
- Depending on the situation, we accomplish this in a variety of ways.
Better search results mean more possibilities.
- ORM is about more than just how you seem on the internet.
- A good reputation can help you increase your sales and prospects dramatically.
- That’s why we do everything we can to ensure that the top search results appear first in listings, while the worst are pushed down.