SAFEGUARD YOUR YOURSELF AGAINST VARIOUS ONLINE THREATS
The majority of people use the internet to look out information on a specific sickness or medical issue. Popular searches include diet, nutrition, and vitamins, as well as exercise and fitness information. More than word-of-mouth referrals and recommendations from friends and neighbours, news media, review sites, and
social media now affect healthcare decision-making. Patients trust internet evaluations and reviews as much as a doctor’s suggestion. Our team of skilled online reputation management professionals also responds to all pertinent healthcare reviews.
WHY IS IT IMPORTANT FOR DOCTORS TO MANAGE THEIR ONLINE REPUTATION?
If your online reputation is negative or non-existent, it could be costing your practise money. Almost nine out of ten people conduct online research before making a procuring decision, with the majority of that time spent reading online reviews. The healthcare industry is no exception. Fortunately, there are some simple ways that practise can quickly correct this.
The Influence of Positive and Negative Reviews on Your Practice
According to the research, one of the first places a patient will look for information about their doctor will be online.
Negative reviews can lead to:
- A negative review can send your practise to the bottom of a patient’s call back list. It will also lower your online ranking. When ranking your business in search results, search engines such as Google and Bing take your reviews into account. The fewer stars your practise has, the lower it will appear on the results page – and no one looks past the first page of results!
- Negative feedback is associated with poor customer service and low patient satisfaction. This could result in existing patients leaving your practise for one with better reviews and service, preventing new patients from entering.
- Having a lot of negative reviews makes regaining a patient’s trust difficult. It will also take some effort to repair the damage done to search engines.
Positive reviews can lead to:
- If negative reviews lower your search engine ranking, positive reviews should help raise it. Search engines want to provide the most relevant results to their users. Positive feedback can help you get in front of current and potential new patients.
- Positive patient feedback and sentiments will aid in the development of your brand’s reputation. More people will be willing to refer your practise to friends, family, and coworkers, thereby increasing your patient base.
- There is less to manage at the practise level if you have great feedback.
ONLINE REVIEW MANAGEMENT FOR DOCTORS
We provide review monitoring and response as part of its Business Review Management Services for doctors and healthcare professionals.
This individualised service enables us to work as an extension of your clinic, acknowledging and responding to positive reviews as well as escalating and resolving issues raised on social media in an effort to turn unfavourable patient reviews into positive ones.
- Collect patient feedback in a proactive manner.
- When they check out or in your next follow-up email, the greatest moment to ask for evaluations is shortly following their session.
- Respond to Customer Reviews, Especially Negative Customer Reviews
- Responding to internet reviews can help you establish a solid, favourable online reputation.
- Responding to reviews shows that you care about your reputation and the experience of your patients.
- Try to respond to any bad reviews (with the opportunity for the reviewer to contact you directly to take the conversation offline) as well as as many positive ones as possible.
- Staff should be trained on customer service best practises.
- Take control of your Google My Business listing by claiming it and optimising it.