GET THE BEST CHECK ON YOUR ONLINE REPUTATION MANAGEMENT STRATEGIES
Everyone has a reputation, big or small, and it matters in their sphere of influence. Reputation issues can linger in cyberspace indefinitely, spread virally to millions of people, and quickly shift someone from public acclaim to public acclaim.
A good personal reputation might spell the difference between landing a job and getting put on a business blacklist. Negative comments,, or false accusations spread quickly on the internet nowadays. So managing one’s online reputation is important not only for businesses or brands but also for celebrities. Celebrity Reputation Management primarily controls what is said about a star or business.
WHY PERSONAL REPUTATION?
Our world is powered by the energy of social interaction and the medium of social media. Our perception of a person has grown to a size that no previous generation has had to contend with. Obviously, celebrity reputations receive a lot of attention. But, in reality, everyone, great or small, has a reputation. And each person’s reputation is important in his or her area of influence, no matter how large or small it is.
A person’s personal reputation might mean the difference between landing a job and being blacklisted by corporate recruiters. It is possible to go from public applause to public approval in a matter of hours.
Most people opt to wash their teeth on a regular basis, take a shower, and use deodorant to cover body odour. Personal hygiene is a personal duty, yet most people will handle these activities on their own. This is analogous to personal reputation management. Everyone is responsible for their own reputation, and if it is neglected, life begins to unravel.
WHAT MAKES CELEBRITY REPUTATION MANAGEMENT DIFFERENT?
For celebrities, there is much more information being created about them from a seemingly endless number of sources. These sources may also continually generate fresh negative content that will populate search engine results pages (SERPs). Ordinary people aren’t typically faced with this sort of reputation challenge. This is especially the case when a well known media-outlet or popular website is involved. Negative content about a celebrity will easily rank high in Google’s search result pages. And many other types of websites
- We use a variety of tracking and sentiment analysis methods to keep track of people’s online reputations all across the world.
- We track name mentions, emotion, positive and negative content ranks and visibility, and changes in internet sentiment.
- We also double-check internal and external links to ensure they lead to trustworthy information sources.
MONITORING OF ONLINE MENTIONS
- Every public or private move you make can be examined across a variety of platforms when you’re famous (or almost famous).
- In the face of all of this information, our devoted team of professionals ensures that our celebrity clients keep their intended reputations.
- Our eyes and ears are open to any defamatory content from across the world, regardless of time zone.
- Social media pages such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram are examples of this. Google, Bing, and Yahoo search results Discussions in online forums and on web pages Pages on Wikipedia Websites of mainstream and alternative media Our vigilant inspection guarantees that no negative press goes unreported, and that negative material is dealt with promptly and thoroughly.
SUPPRESSION, REMOVAL, AND CRISIS MANAGEMENT
- A successful personal branding plan focuses on removing or suppressing unfavourable Google pages (and other search and social engines), as well as preventing any non-removable negative content from reaching to the top of search results.
- This is an excellent long-term strategy because it guards against any future unfavourable content.
- Negative online stuff should be removed. We do everything we can to eliminate nasty web reviews and broken links.